Job Title: Photographer
Location: 8300 Lane Dr., Watervliet
Position Type: Full-Time
Hourly/Salary: Hourly - Competitive pay based on experience
Organize, create, process, and maintain photographs for Business-to-Business use to service the company and its customers. Create, process, and maintain the cataloging of employee photographs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Photograph merchandise using, among other equipment, a DSLR camera and studio lighting, and using Adobe CC and/or other post-production image software to prepare the images to predetermined standards.
· Compose photographic layouts of automotive products through successful arrangement of merchandise by manipulating and positioning product materials for optimal photography.
· Achieve and maintain a target of 100% image accuracy for both stocking part numbers and vendor-supplied images.
· Prepare and organize vendor-supplied images for use in print and online by the company and authorized customers.
· Upload completed images to the designated online site(s).
· Participate in select Marketing/Advertising projects.
· Identify inefficiencies, communicate solutions, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
· Collect and research data, using intuition and experience to ensure data is completed and will aid in effectively educating the end user of the part’s characteristics and applications.
· Monitor own work to ensure quality, seek and apply feedback to improve performance, and consistently look for ways to improve and promote quality.
· Work collaboratively with internal and external customers to achieve in expected outcomes.
· Observe data security procedures and report potentially insecure conditions or procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent GED. Post-secondary education in e-commerce, digital media, photography, or related field, or two years of relevant professional experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Other Skills & Abilities:
· Communicate effectively through speaking, listening, and writing
· Present and interpret numerical data effectively
· Work in both a collaborative team environment and independently
· Keep manager abreast of activity
· Ability to efficiently use computer and applicable software
· Display willingness to support and make decisions with sound judgment in a timely manner
· Use problem-solving skills and sound judgment in the dispatch of duties and decision making
· Gather and analyze information quickly
· Synthesize complex and diverse information
· Adapt to frequent changes in the work environment
· Use equipment and materials properly
· Practice safe work habits
The employee is frequently required to reach with arms and hands, stand, twist, bend, pull, push, walk, and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee is frequently required to work extended time beyond an eight-hour shift/40-hour week including shift rotation and weekends. Occasional travel is required.
How to Apply:
Employment application and resume may be submitted via the company website at www.laneautomotive.com.
Lane Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aids available upon request to candidates with disabilities.
As a dynamic industry leading distributor, we are a five time winner of the SEMA Warehouse Distributor of the Year award, focused on high performance automotive aftermarket equipment.
Located in picturesque Southwest-Michigan, our company has a history of extraordinary growth and is a highly respected name within the performance aftermarket industry. Our commitment to our customers extends to our employees by providing a challenging and rewarding professional environment.
Our reputation for high quality, cutting-edge performance products has propelled our industry leading technological foundation, and has helped to solidify prominent placement within our industry. It is our people, focus, drive, and agility that keep us ahead of the curve. Our employees are collaborative, work collectively to achieve success, and continually push the limits of their own capabilities. The right candidate for this role will also employ the same character, drive and enthusiasm.