Ayass Bioscience is searching for a talented videographer who is highly creative and innovative to capture and assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches our vision. The job description includes:
1) Media coaching. We need to include a full day of media coaching so that we capture the right tone, body language and key messaging that connects with the audience.
2) Video marketing. Create video that captures the following:
a) The reason why the company was created
b) About the owner and CEO
c) About the team
d) The science - capture the innovation and the benefits of our facility
e) The testimonies - capture the stories of people
f) How to get the test - discuss how you can ask for our tests
3) Photography: Action shoots of the team interacting with patients, scientists.
- Solid experience with audio-visual equipment and content development.
- Solid experience with digital video technology and video editing software packages.
- Solid experience with video editing with a strong portfolio.
- Animation experience highly preferred.
- Strong experience with adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Experience video capture and editing techniques.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Degree, or comparable experience, in film studies, cinematography or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity.
- Work experience as a videographer and editor.
Our lab is diagnostic medical laboratory specialized in autoimmune diseases , coagulation abnormalities , immunology , allergy, toxicology and pharmaco-genomic and next generation sequencing testing.
Innovative mass spec validation on hormones , small peptide , antibodies
Location/Region: Frisco, TX (US)