Overview: The iBallers Sales and Marketing group is expanding and we are seeking a talented and dynamic Affiliate Manager to join our elite team of marketers for a unique and rare growth opportunity.
With a proven product portfolio supported by our cutting edge technology platform, the right individual for this role will focus on analyzing, supporting and growing existing accounts. In addition, you will recruit new affiliate partners and develop your own book of business over time.
What are the job requirements? The ideal applicant is highly driven with proven success in sales, affiliate marketing, and/or business development. Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience working in affiliate marketing or in a similar role. Must be knowledgeable about performance-based marketing, and looking to take their career up to the next level together with us.
If terms like affiliate marketing, conversion, optimization, funnels, CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM, CTR, EPC, ROI, SOI, DOI, and HTML are part of your vocabulary then this could be the right place for you.
To succeed in this position you should be passionate about affiliate marketing, building and nurturing relationships, enjoy selling through multiple communication methods (phone, email, messaging, face-to-face, etc.) and closing deals.
Local candidates only please
Due to the rapidly evolving flow of business decisions on a day to day basis, and to ensure successful integration into our team, this position is not suitable for remote candidates. Local candidates only please.
Why join us? We have been successfully developing programs and delivering results to our affiliates for nearly a quarter of a century. As a direct advertiser, we have an inherent advantage over traditional CPA networks or other product resellers because we build offers in-house and connect directly with affiliates, enabling them to earn more with us than through an intermediary. Further, our flexible internal programming and design resources allow us to provide the highest level of responsiveness to our clients’ needs, whether it’s white label offers, original creatives, or custom integrations.
We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive but attainable commission program within an entrepreneurial, fast moving work environment. You will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts, pioneers and leaders and gain valuable knowledge at an at accelerated pace.
In addition, all employees receive fully paid health benefits, 401k plan, annual bonus eligibility, paid vacations, on-site car detailing, on premise acupuncture and wellness treatment, plus much more.
Who are we? A deeply experienced group of innovative affiliate marketers, serial entrepreneurs, world class developers, and marketing executives with a 20+ year proven track record of consistent success and growth.
Since 1996, we have been at the forefront of affiliate marketing and continue to maintain a leadership position across several markets. As a vertically integrated advertiser and network, we maintain the nimbleness and flexibility to develop and market a wide range of products across the globe.
Where are we? Situated in the tranquil city of Calabasas, our offices are commutable from most major metro areas of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. We offer flexible core work hours to accommodate the needs of our staff.
- Managing accounts to ensure maximum growth potential is realized
- Develop strategies to build sales volume while maintaining profitability
- On-board new affiliates and educate them on our product portfolio as well as how to promote our offers
- Execute campaigns across several media types (mobile, desktop, social, email, etc.)
- Analyze campaign activity for affiliates to deliver optimal ROI
- Launch new products to generate new revenue growth
- Contribute new marketing ideas, concepts and tactics to the team
- Cross-market our product portfolio to publishers to drive revenue across multiple verticals
- Meet with clients and represent at industry conferences and trade events as needed
- 2+ years prior experience in affiliate marketing or equivalent
- Exemplary sales, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work within a close team or independently as circumstance dictates
- Disciplined work ethic and motivated to succeed
- Ability to utilize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
- Excellent written skills with attention to detail
- Expertise in many forms of internet media and marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Business/Marketing/Communications or equivalent applicable experience
- Positive attitude with a good sense of humor
Established in 1996, as one of the first internet marketing companies, we have been successfully developing programs and delivering profit to our clients for nearly a quarter of a century. As a direct advertiser, we have an inherent advantage over our competition because we build offers in-house and connect directly with affiliates, enabling them to earn more with us than through an intermediary. Further, our flexible internal programming and design resources allow us to provide the highest level of responsiveness to our clients’ needs, which helps us continue to deliver positive results, profitable revenue and sustainable growth.