Brazilian Professionals | Agoura Hills, CA
Pay: $13.50 Hourly
Employment Type: Part-Time Internship
Global hair care company looking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated Photography Intern to work hands-on alongside our Marketing Department. Our team is excited to share this opportunity with a student hoping to gain experience.
- Apply the knowledge you learned in the classroom about photography, composition and editing to the real world in a fast-paced work environment
- Cultivate critical thinking, creative skills and the ability to make adjustments to improve project results
- Develop a larger portfolio
- Contribute photography ideas and assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with our marketing team to organize photo shoots and create video footage
- Coordinate with marketing team on shoot and content schedules
- Re-touch, and color correct photos as well as edit video footage for all social media landscapes
- Must commit to at least 5 hours a week
- Applicants for this internship should have at least 1 year of Photography & Videography experience.
- Possess exceptional skills in time management, communication and deadlines.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
Brazilian Professionals is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Brazilian Professionals is the exclusive distributor of the original Brazilian Blowout, b3 Brazilian Bond Builder, and b3 Demi Permanent Conditioner.
Brazilian Professionals has focused itself solely in the business of hair, specifically hair treatments.
Our mission is two-fold:
Provide the best in hair treatment innovation to women and men around the world to help them discover hair that fits their lifestyle.
Provide salons and stylists with new service revenue to build their business.
Location/Region: Agoura Hills, CA (US)