Community Manager | Fuse Dynamic Workspace Prosper, Texas
About the Company:
Fuse Dynamic Workspace , the newest shared workspace company in Prosper, offering employees a dynamic opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment. Future home to a variety of established companies and budding start-ups, Fuse will cater to its members by providing five-star quality service. The General Manager plays a crucial role in this, providing intuitive, refined and committed service to our members. The individual also oversees the entire Fuse team to ensure overall success.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will have a cheerful disposition, contagious personality, strong communication skills, and present a very polished, professional image to members and visitors alike. This candidate should be articulate and organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.
The position, while serving as the first impression for the Company, welcomes and directs visitors while maintaining a professional and orderly office atmosphere; ensures members are provided with the highest level of hospitality; performs a variety of general office functions including design and management of company newsletter, management of social media marketing, mail and courier handling; meeting reservations and catering organization; back up for sales tours while working together with the General Manager to accomplish team goals. The Community Manager serves are the social chair for the business while organizing and planning social and networking functions for members in center. This position also serves as the liaison between our members and our IT company; a strong aptitude for technology is necessary.
• Overseeing all front desk and facility operations
• Providing extraordinary customer service
• Creating a warm and welcoming environment through outstanding hospitality
• Troubleshoot and resolve member technology issues with professionalism and patience
• Conduct sales tours to execute on sales strategy and maintain high occupancy
• Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
• Inputting and maintaining accurate data across software platforms
• Overseeing and executing daily front desk operations
• Management of local vendors
• Four-year college degree
• 2-4 years of work experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, or business operations
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Self-starter who can work independently
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to intuitively connect with people; warm and approachable
• Collaborative and reliable team player
• Passion for surprising and delighting customers
• Professional demeanor and prior leadership experience a plus
• Thrives off continuous change and improvement
Please submit resume and cover letter for consideration.
Salary: $35,000-$45,000 plus bonus opportunity
Location/Region: Prosper, TX (US)