Do you love keeping up with digital trends, analyzing data, organizing spreadsheets and brainstorming marketing strategies?
If you answered no, then no need to read the rest of this job description. If you answered yes, then buckle up because we are just getting started.
We are in need of a Jr. Search and Paid Media Specialist (SEO/PPC) to join our team. We thrive on helping our clients build relationships with their audiences. Search and paid media are oftentimes the first interaction point and a vital component in making sure you even have an opportunity to start that relationship.
You will be helping grow our search and paid social media management department and will be able to make a big impact!
The Jr. Search and Paid Media Specialist will support the Search and Paid Media team on various time-sensitive tasks including but not limited to:
- Organic Search (SEO)
- Analyzing competitors’ link profiles and identifying link building opportunities
- Optimizing and pitching original content online
- Paid Search (PPC)
- Researching keywords and trends to help build recommendations for clients
- Working with AdWords to manage client campaigns, making optimizations as necessary and reporting on results
- Social Media Advertising
- Working with Facebook Ads Manager to build ad mocks, launch campaigns, adjust budgets and ad creative as necessary, and report on results
- Applicant must be willing to learn and effectively apply skills related to SEO (search engine optimization), such as link building, content marketing, and more
- Prior experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and/or SEO tools such as Moz, Raven, etc. is a plus
- Applicant must be willing to learn and effectively apply skills related to PPC (pay-per-click) such as AdWords campaign build and optimization, Facebook ad campaign build and optimization
- Prior understanding and experience managing campaigns for AdWords and/or Facebook Ads Manager is a plus
- Applicant must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Applicant must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Applicant must have the ability to take direction and complete a variety of tasks while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Applicant must be proficient with Microsoft Excel
This is a full-time position working from Raindrop’s Little Italy location.
This role can be entry-level or up to 2 years of experience. Salary is DOE with a range of $32,000-$42,000.
If you think you would be the perfect fit for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We often get asked where the name Raindrop comes from. It all started with this quote about friendship.
True friendship looks like raindrops coming together on a window-sill; beautifully and effortlessly before your eyes.
We think that if we can replicate that same level of trust and ease of communication with our clients, our partnership will look a lot like that perfect friendship. We want to build a business relationship that is both profitable and...dare we say...fun!
We have something special when it comes to partnership with our clients.
Unlike other agencies that burn through employees, and their relationships with clients last only as long as a campaign, Raindrop has always focused on building a trusted long-term relationship for success.
Being a Raindropper means having a blend of passion and energy for seeing our clients succeed, mixed with a positive attitude and a posture of service. We revel in the success of our clients and celebrate the collaborative culture that the Raindrop team shares.
We want you to join the Raindrop family. We want to become your trusted team, working together to accomplish extraordinary results.