Ring is looking for a self-motivated Community Specialist to join our team! We’re looking for a candidate that will be assist The Community Manager with moderating and growing the Ring Community. Help plan and execute weekly content (help articles, blog posts, contest, etc). Work with rest of Community team and Ring team to track and analyze trending data to create informative and knowledgeable posts for Neighbors.
- Assist with answering Neighbors within Ring Community
- Working with the Community Manager and Community Advocate to engage and interact with Neighbors while being on brand
- Creating and implementing monthly activities to keep our brand refreshed and exciting
- Assist with copy on new posts while maintaining brand voice
- Learning and excelling in product knowledge to write in depth help articles to help grow the Neighbors understanding of our products
- Regularly organize community feedback and trends and share it with the appropriate departments
- Must work well in team environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Passion for Customer Success and Online Community
- Must want to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
- 2-3 years in Social Media, copywriting, or Customer Success Experience
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Location/Region: Santa Monica, CA (US)