JOB POSITION TITLE: Social Media Manager
SHIFT TYPE: Full-Time, Day
HOURS: Monday- Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm; Friday 9:00am-2:00pm
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original post copy and asset concepts, managing posts and proactively engaging with our audience. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and user engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Suggest and implement new methods, activations/campaigns, paid ads to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions with the Director
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. timeline covers, profile pictures, bio and descriptions)
- Communicate with followers, respond to engagements in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Create and manage monthly content calendar across platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube)
- Meet objectives and report on MoM ROI, channel and post performance
- Design and implement social media strategies that align with business goals
- Proven track record as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative concepts and content
- Solid knowledge of paid social, SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Showcase relevant skills and qualifications with our Social Media Manager assessment
- 3 + years of social media experience
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Experience developing social media strategies/plans
What We Offer!
- United Healthcare Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Paid Time Off, 10-15 Paid Holidays Off!
- Short/Long Term Disability 100% Company Paid
- Life Insurance 100% Company Paid
- 401K Options!
- Great Employee Discounts!
Great opportunity to work for a growing and exciting company!
All applicants are subject to a background screening.
CA Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
C+A Global is a leading international manufacturer based in Central New Jersey, who is the supplier of thousands of cool and unique electronics, cameras, photography equipment and accessories in the consumer marketplace. C+A Global owns and operates its own stores and online imaging business. It has the exclusive licenses of private brands such as Polaroid, Zink, Skymall, Ivation, LyxPro, Kodak just to name a few! With our outstanding, award-winning products being released every year, our brands attract the attention of well-known media outlets such as the Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Today Show, and The New York Times! Our company continues to expand in growth and as one of the world's largest and most diverse online retailers we are excited to create new opportunities for job seekers! Apply now and Join our team!