Are you the life of the party? The leader of the pack? Do you notice people are wearing what you wear? Saying what you say? Eating what you eat? Going where you go?
You might have what it takes to do Public Relations at Select Society Innovations!
SSI is a full service marketing communications firm in the Northern Virginia are with a track record of impactful results and a carefully-curated client list.
Our team is hip, informed and aggressive. We are hard-working, results-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful. Clients value our dependability, flexibility, diligence and can-do attitude.
Our environment is creative, fast, hands-on, fun, inspiring and challenging. We are known as an industry resource among media, responsible for starting trends, building categories within a marketplace and improving the bottom line for our clients.
Skills and attributes to have and hone:
· You develop great customer relationships
· You can grab someone’s attention with personality
· You can sell someone without them feeling sold
· You passed 8th grade grammar and remember the rules
· You make new friends easily
· You can play by the rules and are not afraid to break them
Public Relations Managers on the fast-track to growth will want to:
· Be a part of creative brainstorms
· Work with cutting-edge clients
· Help execute effective media relations
· Support a team that gets “out of the park” results
· Develop necessary business skills
You must be able to think strategically and understand the power of a strong voice, but the most important skill is a strong desire to learn. We’re not “selling” things for our clients; instead we are establishing long-lasting relationships with their audiences and communities by providing valuable content and a consistent dialogue. You should have a passion for social media and/or PR, both personally and professionally, and a desire to work in the world of social media, marketing or public relations in the future.