If you are great at developing promotions, marketing support materials, analytics, and social media and are looking for upward career mobility in a fantastic CPG Marketing role, you may be the candidate our client is looking for!
This is your opportunity to join one of the world’s largest and most successful alcohol beverage organizations as an Associate Marketing Manager in their wine division located in Deerfield, IL. Enjoy developing and supporting the growth of their brands within an already exquisite portfolio of wine and spirits. Prior experience in alcohol beverage marketing is not required.
- Provide ongoing marketing program information and stay abreast of brand needs with regular touchpoints in core markets
- Develop trade promotion materials (sell sheets, educational materials, etc.)
- Facilitate exchange of information (competitive, inventory, product quality, etc.)
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners, including Field Marketing, Commercial Planning, Sales, and Distributors
- Partner with Commercial Marketing Team on implementing on and off-premise promotions
- Successful implementation of marketing programs as defined in the brand plan
- Lead consumer activation and implementation of social media plan including content development
- Assist the Brand Manager in consumer key channels TV, Out-of-Home (OOH), print, digital, etc.
- Experience working with syndicated retail sales data and developing business performance reviews
- Strong analytical, financial and project management abilities
- Experienced in identifying opportunities through analysis and bringing those opportunities to fruition
- Leadership ability to champion a project and overcome obstacles to reach the end goal
- Independent thinker. Comfortable providing recommendations supported by fact-based rationale
- Outstanding ability to work with others; team leader and collaborator with high integrity
- Minimum 2 years of experience within the Consumer Packaged Goods industry (food or beverage a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 15-20% domestically
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required - MBA preferred
- Industry experience – Minimum 2 years of marketing experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry; food or beverage preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Base salary $85K to $105K plus a highly achievable 10% annual bonus, paid vacation, matching 401K, medical/dental and more.
Please select an option that enables you to submit our resume as an MS Word or .PDF file, thank you.
One of the most progressive, dynamic wine and spirits suppliers in the US. Employees are highly respected, promoted quickly and few ever leave.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (US)