POSITION SUMMARY FOR MARKETING MANAGER
Marketing Manager should have 3 years experience in the marketing field. Able to set goals and meet revenue and sales targets each year. Great Communication skills with sound knowledge of social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. Should have hands on experience with Search Engines and SEO.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF MARKETING MANAGER
· Manage social posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc.
· Create a Marketing plan and budget for each quarter
· Manage Pay per click accounts and search engine marketing keywords etc.
· Participation in various local events to promote branding and awareness, booth space, sponsorships, donation requests etc.
· Handle prospective customer calls and respond to emails
· Co-Marketing or partnering with other organizations associated with fun for children of all ages
· Handle subscriptions to various websites and content posting
· Website blogs - update and post regularly
· Developing promotional material and various discounts or offers from time to time
· Direct mailing.
· Letters to schools and associations as invitations to bring the school out.
QUALIFICATIONS OF MARKETING MANAGER
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous supervisory experience in customer service preferred.
- Excellent personal computer skills and experience with standard business software.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.