We are looking for a full time Graphic/Web Designer to join our team. We are open to interviewing professionals who are newly graduated into the field, but who they must be a highly detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with a sense of urgency; a team-player, able to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams within the organization. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas. Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences for various clients and industries.
- Primary graphic/web designer for all print, web, video/multimedia deliverables including, but not limited to, advertising, collateral, website, social media, internal and external presentation and other brand-related projects.
- Ability to work with a variety of different graphic design software and media
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs
- Develop, design and create logos, web pages, and marketing brochures material
- Maintains confidentiality of all materials handled
- Experience in graphic design
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements of projects assigned.
- Proficient to expert in: Adobe Creative Suite. HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap
- Must have excellent design and verbal skills, ability to interact comfortably with all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
We hire our individuals to develop a long-term relationship. Come grow your skills with our family. We have been in business for over 19 years and have established a very fun understanding work environment, all with the benefits of being remote.
Location/Region: Wind Gap, PA (US)