YOUTUBE VIDEO PRODUCTION JOB
Seeking experienced video producer and editor for ongoing, weekly vlog and semi-scripted “reality tv” Youtube series. Our channel’s focus is the lifestyle and (mis)adventures of a glamorous, young Los Angeles based business-owner and rising Influencer. This channel is a platform for her to share her personal story, brand/lifestyle and journey to open her next business.
Lifestyle Vlogs, Beauty & Health Influencer, “Reality TV” Skits
- Experienced in filming on DSLR (preference given to experience with other cameras including Drone ad GoPro).
- Skilled in using video editing software packages, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro; has a working knowledge of/access to basic design tools. Experienced in editing socially optimized videos, including video thumbnails and in-video graphics.
- Has a proven track record of filming and video editing, especially YouTube content for Lifestyle/Influencers.
- Pays attention to brand and style standards, and can translate to video. Is willing to learn and adjust to new style when required. Specifications and examples will be provided.
- Self-edits, and communicates effectively/promptly.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, self-managing time effectively. Familiarity with the app Basecamp is a plus!
- Has high-speed internet connection (10mbps uploading)/electricity and can ensure consistent working schedule.
SALARY & WORKING HOURS
$10/hr starting pay
$12/hr after completion of first video
+ continuous room for raises and growth as the channel progresses. So doing your best work will be benefit the channel, which in turn, will benefit you back.
Working hours are fairly flexible, video release days are not. PLEASE BE LOCAL TO THE LA AREA AS WE ARE BASED IN THE VALLEY/WESTSIDE AREA.
Most work will be remote/editing.
Please have at least one full day available during the week to film, maybe more upon request.