This is a 11-month contract with our client, a major social media company.
- Execute a community management strategy for Developer Circles and online social media Group communities around the world to promote active engagement.
- Manage data systems, processes to create visualizations and dashboards to help the team scale and support our communities
- Actively moderate Groups for questions, developer challenges, and opportunities for social media company to provide direct support.
- Develop weekly community health reports to brief cross functional teams on updates and ecosystem health.
- Provide support to the community and other team members through direct support tool .
- Work with global working team to establish monitoring system for non-English speaking questions and comments in select Groups as relevant.
- Strong project management and communication skills, will the ability to work independently
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, Tableau and other data tools
- Knowledge of developer/startup ecosystem and Facebook’s positioning to these audiences preferred
- Event management
- Self starter, flexible thinker, with a passion for creating strong community
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Keynote
- Team oriented—someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role
Degree from an accredited tertiary institution
People Science's success is greatly attributed to our staff and their natural abilities, ideas and brilliance. Our clients consider us a trusted partner because of our team’s commitment to customer satisfaction and our ability to supply them with the best attainable talent.
Location/Region: Menlo Park, CA (US)