Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a SENIOR DIGITAL VISUAL DESIGNER in WELLESLEY. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 20 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
We are looking for a Sr Digital Visual Designer who will design and produce web pages, sites, digital presentations, and online interfaces within production deadlines and according to functional specifications. Includes creating and implementing designs using InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch, story boards and/or Illustrator mock-ups, clickable prototypes, and optimizing images on the web.
- Works with Manager, coworkers and project teams to define and design landing pages, enhancements or web sites according to wire frames and/or functional specifications
- Creates roughs, mockups and prototypes providing suitable designs, colors, fonts and graphics; optimizes images for the web, and adheres to branding guidelines
- Understands design user interaction and design workflows
- Works closely with the development team to ensures that web projects are produced accurately and on schedule while utilizing best practices
- Communicates and collaborates with manager, clients, project team members, and others as appropriate regarding project status and any current or potential issues that may impact the timely completion of projects
- Participates in brainstorming sessions, user research/testing, and incorporates feedback on designs
- Maintains and shares up-to-date knowledge on industry technology and design trends with the rest of the creative team
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design combined with outstanding creative portfolio, plus 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing or digital agency environment
- Knowledge of digital standards and web browsers
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud suite particularly: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch and InVision.
- Experience in After Effects, Premier, and Edge Animate a plus
- Ability to write presentation-layer code including HTML(5) and CSS also a plus
- Must know conceptual design, user interface design, responsive design and understand user-centered design
- Strong knowledge of digital media channels & digital advertising requirements
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to successfully take digital projects through their full life cycle—from concept to launch
- Strong detail orientation with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics
- Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices
- Ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
Pay rate: Based on experience
Start Date: 7/16/18
End Date: 1/15/19
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Location/Region: Wellesley, MA (US)