The primary mission of the Digital Marketing Manager role: Plan and implement digital advertising campaigns such as SEM, social, display, video and other types of digital media.Propose, coordinate, and support negotiations of strategic media plans based on agreed upon budgets by utilizing past campaign data to support the buy.Perform competitive research and provide new ideas to increase bookings/transactions, lead generation, brand awareness, and engagement.Prepare pre- and post-campaign presentations to convey media strategy and report on mid-campaign and post campaign wrap-ups against media goalsCollaborate across all functions of the organization to identify their paid digital media needs.Support in the financials of media investments, assisting in the completion of media insertion orders and campaign billingsControl allocated media budgets against delivery on a weekly basis.Advise on best use of visuals, ad positioning, and digital implementations for specific media campaigns.Maintain media calendar, confirm all paid digital go-live/end dates, and obtain campaign confirmation and screenshots.Monitor competitive landscape across digital channels and highlight important changes, initiatives, and best practices.Evaluate emerging technologies and platforms.Provide leadership, growth strategy, and perspective for adoption where appropriate.Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign builds, targeting, audiences, messaging. Additional responsibilities and core functions include:
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Assess media campaign results and propose improvements.
- Complete and review digital materials for accuracy and timeliness of content, including creative trafficking sheets.
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing operations, including key publisher/partner relationships and agency support.
- Work with cross-functional teams, providing impactful analytical insight.
- Stay current on market, competition, and trends including analyzing current promotional marketing tactics, concepts, practices, and procedures
- Assist in defining the objective, scope, and prioritization of product initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Degree in Marketing, Advertising or other business discipline (MBA highly preferred)
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience with media buying and planning.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of SEO/SEM and paid advertising with a proven track record of successful results
- 5-7 years implementing successful paid, omnichannel advertising strategies.
- Knowledge of paid advertising platforms including but not limited to paid search, paid social, content marketing, video and programmatic platforms.
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification/accreditation a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Able to prioritize and multitask multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and keep others on schedule.
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced.
- Agency experience preferred.
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets EEO Statement Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)