Florida Trend, located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, seeks an experienced Digital Publishing Specialist to help drive all online initiatives beginning in November 2018.
FloridaTrend.com, the digital arm of Florida Trend magazine – delivers over 800,000 page views each month to an audience of 120,000+ unique monthly viewers. Driven by its daily late- breaking industry news and information alerts, weekly industry specific eNewsletters and exclusive Florida Trend content – FloridaTrend.com delivers over 2.5 million news alerts each month to a loyal, engaged and opt-in audience.
Responsibilities for this critical role include – but are not limited to:
- Oversight of all Florida Trend digital offerings including websites, email blasts and eNewsletters.
- Working directly with Publisher to plan successful implementation of web strategies.
- Work in conjunction with Publisher and other department managers so the Company’s long-term goals, objectives and strategies are being implemented.
- Works with digital team members to ensure products are delivered on time, are of high quality and on budget.
- Works on all aspects of the website and outstanding jobs.
A collaborative work ethic, strong organizational skills and good communication skills are required.
If you are a problem-solver with a keen eye for detail and accuracy, a willingness to learn and contribute, ability to meet deadlines, and can meet the following qualifications, this job may be for you.
Qualifications and Required Proficiencies:
- Bachelor’s degree,Qualifications and Required Proficiencies:
- Minimum of 4 years working in a senior online role, design and development.
- E-mail marketing experience necessary
- At least one year of journalism experience.
- Advanced computer skills, including web design, HTML, CSS, photo editing and animation.
- A solid understanding of web technology, internet presentation (GUI), and SEO for PC, MAC and mobile devices.
- Command of the Adobe Design suite of programs
- Vendor contract management.
- Working knowledge of Florida business, statewide regions, Florida politics and state public policy is preferred.
Learn more about Trend Magazines at FloridaTrend.com.
Those with an interest should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and a current resumé via email to:
with Digital Publishing Specialist in the Subject line. EOE, M/F/D/V
Location/Region: St. Petersburg