Have you ever found yourself making complex sentences out of those plastic refrigerator letters? Could you sell water to a goldfish? Do you ever write something, read it, and say to yourself, “dang, that’s good!”? Or, are you someone who can look at a child’s scribble and uncover principles of visual design? If so, it’s safe to say you’re a nerd; and we like nerds. If you’re a mover and a shaker, an early adopter, and an undeniable triple threat when it comes to sales, marketing, and design, we want you.
You would be perfect for this job if you enjoy working with technology, excel at creativity, have a friendly disposition, and find it rewarding to be a part of a rapidly growing company. We serve a global client-base so the right blend of listening and communication will help you go far. Problem-solving, quick thinking, attention to detail, and organization are the foundations of our Company; and what keeps our customers coming back.
You will be among our top candidates if you excel at:
- Digital Marketing including content creation, campaign development, landing page development
- Being creative and having the ability to recognize and improve successful strategies as well as recommending new marketing ideas is critical to HHP’s growth
- Inputting products into online channels such as EBay, Amazon, and others
- Writing blogs and drafting media releases
- Updating the company website and social media tools as needed
- Video creation and editing for social media distribution
- Researching and developing the best practices specific to HHP’s industry and client demographic
- Accomplishing goals with a desire to constantly improve
- Learning processes and troubleshooting issues
- Creative thinking and finding new and better ways to streamline processes
- Multitasking without sacrificing quality in a fast paced environment
The skills that will give you a competitive advantage here are:
- Extensive Social Media Knowledge – Determining what content and technical components are necessary to get results is a priority.
- Inbound Marketing Expertise – Knowing and Utilizing the Inbound Methodology and best practices, including blogging and email marketing, is vital to market growth.
- Photography - Capturing the best features and most important details of a product is instrumental in providing a great experience for our website users.
- EBay and Amazon selling Experience – Online sales rely on being knowledgeable about top platforms.
- Professionalism – Keeping a calm and courteous disposition is necessary to creating both a pleasant work environment and an excellent experience for our customers.
- Typing – In this fast-paced environment you’ll need both hands working together efficiently.
- Adaptability – When we find a way to make your job easier, we want you onboard to learn the new processes.
- Flexibility – When projects pop up, being able to prioritize is a must.
We are just a bunch of creatives, pooling our knowledge and creativity to smash the mold of our company’s current digital marketing initiatives. Think of us as a startup digital marketing agency, providing creative and intricately measured marketing services to a variety of in-house clients. We don’t work like most digital marketing agencies, and we don’t look like them either. But that’s the best part- we are a home for square pegs; a place for hardworking nerds to converge; a dwelling for those who want to take an archaic industry and bring it to life. Sound exciting? Cool.
Please send your resume and cover letter today.
Highway and Heavy Parts is looking for a Website Content Creator for our Headquarters in Coleman, MI. HHP is centrally located; less than 25 miles from Midland, Mt. Pleasant, Gladwin, and Clare. We specialize in diesel engine parts and need motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.