Our company provides an evolving platform where our consumers can interact in from their home or on the go by connecting to the most innovative technology available on the market. From the palm of the customer's hand they can not only take control of daily activities; it also guarantees access to their network worldwide which provides immediate solutions at the touch of a finger.
- Assist in the deployment of a global, internal communications strategy.
- Develop research, write, edit and impact team on clients technological event updates
- Enforce timelines and internal communication standards with all internal communication requests.
- Work with global network of business partners in various functions to create processes and plans for communicating about department initiatives.
- Participate in planning small and large-scale, client events.
- Assist in identifying new channels for communication with corporate associates, such as internal and external social media presence.
- Assist with billing and budget management.
- Bachelor’s Degree is prefered in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Business or equivalent
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently on tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build relationships with diverse groups and coordinate efforts to reach goals
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills generated through critical attention to detail
Our company works with a government funded outreach program to distribute telecommunication devices to targeted markets. Together we identify communities and individuals who can gain immense benefits by staying connected through wireless devices. Technology plays a crucial role in today's world and Premier is working towards a better future by helping the disadvantaged stay connected with the world.
Location/Region: Palm Springs, CA (US)