ICS is a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and the communities in which we live, work, and play. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on honesty, service, quality, innovation, and growth. Through our mission and vision, and a culture shaped by our values, we believe our commitment to our employees will provide our clients and communities with leaders making a meaningful impact to those around us.
ICS is looking for an Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team of professionals in our Minneapolis, MN location.
· Assist, coordinate, and produce proposal responses ranging in size and complexity.
· Prepare presentations and interview materials for client interviews, speaking opportunities, etc.
· Create and improve written and electronic marketing collateral including qualification packages, brochures, advertisements, pull-up banners, presentations, newsletters, signage, and articles.
· Coordinate and maintain project photography.
· Assist with website updates and social media.
· Write, organize, and maintain project fact sheets, staff resumes and other project-related data for ongoing use in marketing and business development efforts.
· Other duties such as market research, market analysis, client management, and other marketing-related functions as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Journalism
· 2+ years of marketing, advertising, communications, or graphic design experience, preferably in the AEC industry
· Mid-advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator)
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to work and collaborate with a team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.