An Associate Strategist is responsible for supporting the more senior team members in managing client relationships and project tasks and developing important deliverables such as media plans, integrated strategies and reports. You’re here to help where needed while climbing the proverbial corporate ladder. Don’t worry, we’ll hold it steady so you don’t fall.
Your day-to-day includes: frequent communication with project stakeholders, careful review of deliverables to ensure highest level of quality and meeting of requirements, content organization and entry on web projects (including heavy use of Wordpress or other content management systems), Google Analytics, ad tracking and social media reporting, miscellaneous research and organization support, and contribution of creative ideas — at BRINK, everyone is a creative.
- You are a superb writer. You will be writing emails, reports, articles, proposals and deliverables. We expect not only grammatical greatness but clarity, conciseness and the ability to adopt a personality and sense of humor through text. We can’t emphasize enough how important this is to us (and should be to you if you have lofty career ambitions).
- You have a basic understanding of social media, marketing communications and the Internet. We are a digital agency, you need to speak the language we speak. You should not recoil in fear if you see a little HTML or crawl into a ball if we start talking about conversion goals.
- You have a meticulous attention to detail. You write everything down. You check it twice. Nothing gets by you. You are the one that catches the small problems nobody else sees.
- You have excellent time management and budgeting skills. You know your way around a spreadsheet and take pride in that.
- You stay up-to-date with industry trends and the latest technologies.
- You are well connected and sociable with a strong personal network and a positive attitude towards networking and meeting new people.
- You are a passionate and creative person that genuinely loves what we do.
- Huge bonus if you have some concrete skills with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and interpreting social media insights.
- Bachelors degree in something relevant or 4 years experience equivalent
- Any level of professional experience a plus but not required. But you do need to be able to speak to experience working in a team.
- Must work out of our Tucson office. We value in-person collaboration.
BRINK develops digital products and experiences for progressive brands, candidates and causes. We work out of our offices in Tucson, AZ and Washington, DC to help clients understand what motivates people, then create art and tech driven solutions to inspire people to act.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US)