Come join our team and enjoy the many benefits and perks including medical with HRA and FSA, 401(k), onsite gym, well-equipped kitchen and many more...
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help maintain, update, and improve company website.
- Manage google analytics, search engine optimization, and evaluate paid search opportunities.
- Work as the social media point person, managing the Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Work with Sales as the Marketing point person for video production – includes filming short product demonstrations, editing video, and presenting via Youtube.
- Help coordinate content development and workflow as required for Company Newsletter (produced 2 times per year) by managing outside editorial/photography resources as well as inside personnel as deemed necessary.
- Copy editing for product brochures, print advertisements, and newsletter.
- Contribute to packages of sales tools for key products, producing videos, proposals, PowerPoint presentations, competitive comparisons, bid specs, and other tools as required.
- Write press releases, product announcements, print industry publication requests, and other announcements including communication being sent to dealers and partners.
- Assist in coordinating trade shows, events, and open houses.
- Respond to miscellaneous dealer and partner requests for copy, images, videos, and other marketing tools.
- Create and/or update landing pages for new lead generation campaigns.
- Assist with lead qualification when necessary.
- Build and manage inventory of promotional giveaways and present new options for use in Standard’s VIP program.
- Assist with content population of dealer extranet and provide ongoing guidance to the dealer community on this resource, including promoting, training and educating as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), WordPress preferred
- Working knowledge of google analytics and google AdWords is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is needed
- Strong social media skills are required
- Strong writing skills and writing samples are required
- Working knowledge of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System (Salesforce.com, Lightning platform preferred)
- Self-motivated, strong verbal communication skills, team player, strong interpersonal skills, well organized, excellent attention to detail, strong time management skills, strong analytical skills
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, 3-10 years marketing experience required
Standard offers a comprehensive line of quality-engineered, automated finishing equipment from Horizon International of Japan, including folders, perfect binders, trimmers, saddlestitchers, collators, bookletmakers, slitters/creasers, and die-cutters. We also provide a range of pre and post paper handling solutions for continuous-feed print engines from Hunkeler of Switzerland, including unwinders, rewinders, rotary cutting systems, dynamic perforators, and inspection systems.
Location/Region: Andover, MA (US)