The Lowe Law Group (dba The Law Tigers), an established Minnesota law firm seeks a highly energetic and self-motivated “team player” to assist in its field marketing operations. The candidate will assist in marketing initiatives at numerous motorcycle events and motorcycle shops throughout Minnesota.
The role requires working cooperatively with a wide variety of people. Due to our rapid growth, this position could evolve over time and requires someone who has initiative, drive and the ability to improve upon one’s skills.
The candidate will primarily visit motorcycle shops on a regular basis and attend weekend motorcycle events throughout the year in Minnesota. This position requires the individual to work and thrive in public settings. We are seeking someone who has a positive attitude and is hard working. The candidate must be personable, approachable, efficient, and have the ability to excel at promoting our brand and services to the public. This position also requires someone who is willing to work flexible hours and frequent weekends, especially during the motorcycle event season. The position involves physical labor including the setup and breakdown of event and trade show equipment. Enthusiasm for motorcycles and motorcyclists is a must.
The position also includes extensive driving routes throughout Minnesota, with some occasional overnight stays throughout the year.
Excellent salary, benefits including 401k with company match and bonus potential depending upon experience and work-related results.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Marketing and/or Public Relations experience required.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Knowledge and ability to conduct web research.
- Knowledge and ability to engage in local social media marketing.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word and EXCEL)
- Excellent driving record.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in Marketing or Public Relations preferred, but not required.