We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join to join our BATH FITTER team. The Events Coordinator will be responsible for organizing conception through completion.
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel.
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel.
- Research and identify successful event opportunities.
- Maintain stock of event supplies.
- Generate quality leads and appointments while working events.
- Assist with display set-up and breakdown at the direction of the Events Manager.
- Compose social media posts to highlight BATH FITTER's participation at local events and submit them to IT for procession.
- Assist with training new Event Specialists to collect leads and book appointments.
- Previous experience in event planning or other related fields
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
- Communication Skills - Be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Have reliable transportation, a great attitude , strong work ethic, great sales and customer service skills.
- Weekend work is a must!
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee can be required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands or arms; balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may life and or push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of an Event Coordinator. They include outside venues such as fairs, festivals, malls, flea markets and short-term events.
Principals only. No Recruiters. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. EEOE
Location/Region: Albany, NY (US)