The Journal News part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, and the leader in delivering engaging news and information, has an immediate opening for a Sales Executive, Territory. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals.
In this role, you will:
- Sell multi-media marketing solutions to the small to medium account sector that make decisions locally, often times with single or few decision-makers.
- Grows market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring “new business” and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction. Proficient and excels at new business efforts, including cold calling new or churned clients.
- Develops territory plans each quarter, and account plans for highest potential accounts.
- Manages territory pipeline via SFDC.
- Utilizes 5 step sales process, packaged solutions and offers to meet client needs.
- Proficient articulating print and digital value propositions.
- Thrive in high activity, dynamic environments with shorter sales cycle and average sales value.
- This is an outside sales position.
We offer a robust, rewarding career experience:
- Work with the best: We’ll surround you with talented leaders driven toward your success and ours.
- Do well here: Further your career while working to serve the greater good in our community.
- Go big: We’ll equip you with the region’s best marketing services and solutions, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers.
- Get paid well: Enjoy base pay well above the market average with unlimited earning potential. We want the best so we are paying the best.
- Get in now: Join the ground floor of a national organization in the midst of rapid transformation to a new and exciting media start-up – an invaluable career experience.
- Quarterback a top notch team: Receive excellent support from an account manager, a digital campaign manager, a marketing strategist and more.
Signs you may be a great fit for the job:
- You’re a battle tested competitor with the war stories to prove it.
- When you communicate, people listen. And when you listen, people feel heard.
- You care deeply about your community and have taken steps to make it better.
- You’re the natural born leader in any group. And you love stepping up to the plate.
- You’re a fearless explorer with an insatiable urge to travel, explore new hobbies and try new things.
- You’re a problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex.
- You graduated college with an impressive GPA and an extracurricular life.
- You possess 1-2+ years of sales experience.
Here's what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
- Market Research and Insights
- Mileage and Cell Reimbursement
- Base Salary Plus Commissions
- Sales Contests
- Tools for Success!
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. We have over 100 million unique visitors a month. This loyal and large-scale following is based on a combination of trusted, fact-checked journalism, paired with a deep commitment to helping our local communities, and constantly pushing our content delivery to be first-of-its-kind in the tech-space. And with over 110 local properties and USA TODAY at the helm, you’ll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact