We are seeking a creative individual with strong people skills who enjoys working with volunteers to plan and facilitate events to raise awareness about hospice. Previous Fundraising or Marketing experience is preferred but not required. Our non-profit home care and hospice agency offers flexible part-time hours and a great working environment.
At CHP Home Care & Hospice, our mission is to provide comprehensive home health and hospice services to the people of Northwest/West Central Ohio. We are seeking a creative individual with strong people skills for the position of Hospice Event Coordinator.
As a community-based, nonprofit organization each CHP office is deeply rooted in its local communities and is an integral part of not only the health care delivery system, but part of the local fabric. From inspiring events like our Beacon of Hope dinner/auction to Festivals of Trees, golf outings and 5K runs, our goal is to provide education about the extraordinary services provided to our communities through CHP.
This position reports directly to the CEO and Nursing Supervisor as well as working closely with the Volunteer and Communications Coordinator in planning and coordinating community activities, fundraising events and marketing activities.
SALARY: STARTING at $11-13/Hour
Examples of duties include:
• Identify needs and assist in preparation for community activities
• Coordinate current and plan for future, new fundraising events
• Plan, coordinate or assist with marketing activities to educate the community on agency services or fundraisers
• Assist with overseeing volunteers
MINIMUM APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer Skills
• Good transportation and proof of current driver’s license
About this company
Our mission at CHP Home Care & Hospice is to provide comprehensive home health and hospice services to the people of Northwest/West Central Ohio.