The School of Professional & Extended Studies (SPExS) seeks a creative and hardworking individual for the position of Communications Coordinator. Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, Communications & Marketing, the Communications Coordinator will create (write and edit) integrated content for the School’s website, social media platforms, and print media.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating multimedia content for the SPExS website, social media channels, marketing publications, and other outlets
- Writing articles, editing content, interviewing faculty, staff, students, and alumni
- Assisting with photography, video, and audio recording
- Posting to social media platforms
- Managing production of marketing materials; and other duties as assigned
- Responsible for use of the content management system, basic HTML coding, and digital asset management systems.