Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Senior Editor with the partnership of QTI Executive & Professional Search. Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Senior Editor, who will play a vital role in promoting the credit union through compelling messaging to internal and external stakeholders. If you want to make a difference, come join our team!
- Researches and writes communication and presentation material for CUNA’s leadership
- Proactively identifies opportunities for guest editorials and opinion pieces
- Researches and writes communication and presentation material intended for the full staff audience, as well as assist with important department communications
- Maintains an internal communication calendar and editorial plans
- Works closely with Human Resources team on producing events to encourage leadership to staff and team to team information sharing
- Participates in team meetings that helps set and maintain the strategic direction of the department
The successful candidates will have exceptional, listening, written and oral skills. Ability to perform under internal and external deadlines. Understands trends in digital and social media and the tools available to build cohesion among diverse teams. Experience working across departments or functional areas to achieve a common result. Willing to play critical behind-the-scenes role in the interest of greater common goals. Must have a strong sense of urgency and be comfortable working in a high-volume environment and have ability to closely follow and craft messaging on a wide variety of issues. Personality fit will be vital in hiring decision – team player, self-starter, eager to join a collaborative, goals-oriented, ego-free team.
To Apply please follow this link: