This position will be responsible primarily for
supporting the internal communications needs for various Information Technology
projects. May include external patient communications based on project needs. Position
will partner with the Change Management and Training Development team to help
engage employees, support leadership and keep the health system informed
through effective communications. This position requires an ability to
understand complex health care and IT information and translate this complexity
into meaningful and relevant information to the respective employee audiences
Strategy & Development - 75%
- Develop, manage, support, execute
and measure assigned IT project communication strategies.
- Represent the perspective of key
clinical/business employees in the development of the message strategy,
content and choice of communications vehicles and channels.
- Design/manage the development of
program collateral, presentations, talking points, fact sheets, emails,
e-news, video, social media and other interactive tactics with the goal of
- Prepare, provide tools and coach
leaders to assure they are equipped to support and deliver major
communications within their respective organizations.
- Support, maintain and develop key
communications channels, including intranet sites as needed.
- Acts as a communications coach and
mentor to IT project teams.
Review - 25%
- Provide review of project
communications, job aids and other documentation developed by the Change
Management & Training Development team.
- Ability to understand complex
health care and IT information and translate this complexity into
meaningful and relevant information to the respective employee audiences
- Outstanding interpersonal skills,
including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, handle
internal clients with tact and diplomacy, while effectively representing
strategy and rationale for recommendations required.
- Strong attention to detail and
ability to multi-task and maintain proper status and project management
- Excellent writing, editing and
proofing skills required.
- Experience using surveys, focus
groups and other measurement tools preferred.
- Experience interacting with upper
management and executive level professionals preferred.
- Marketing/communications, project
management experience preferred.
- Ability to exercise independent
judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to communicate with a
wide variety of end users, with varying skill levels
- Must be able to function
effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines. Must be
flexible to accommodate changing project timelines.
- Excellent analytical and problem
solving skills required.
- Strong oral, written and
interpersonal communication skills a must.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and
deliver executive level presentations required.
Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to use PCs,
Microsoft Office suite, and general office equipment (i.e., printers, copy
machine, FAX machine, etc.) required.
and/or IT communications experience a plus.
- SharePoint 2016 experience a plus.
- 5+ years of related work experience
Licensure or Certification (i.e. RN, RRT):
should provide no less than 3 business writing samples.
communications/corporate communications samples a plus.
that shows breadth of communications work a plus for in-person interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44118)